Indian Railway Recruitment Board – has announced a recruitment job notification for the recruitment of 16595 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) vacancies in various RRBs, Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2011.
Eligible candidates may apply through offline mode on or before 12-09-2011, (For remote areas 27-09-2011).
Brief Details are as follows :
RRB ALP vacancy details:
Total no. of posts: 16595 posts
Name of the posts: Assistant Loco Pilot
1. Ahmedabad (WR): 100 posts
2. Ajmer (WCR): 330 posts, (NWR): 70 posts
3. Allahabad (NCR): 1545 posts, (NR): 712 posts
4. Bangalore (SWR): 776 posts
5. Bhopal (WR): 310 posts, (WCR): 824 posts
6. Bilaspur (SECR): 500 posts
7. Bhubaneswar (ECoR): 378 posts
8. Chandigarh (NR): 1345 posts
9. Chennai (SR): 286 posts, SR/(SRD): 10 posts
10. Gorakhpur (NER): 748 posts, NER/(SRD): 103 posts
11. Guwahati (NFR): 540 posts
12. Jammu & Srinagar (NR): 453 posts
13. Kolkata (ER): 1493 posts, (SER): 900 posts
14. Malda (ER): 610 posts, (SER): 243 posts
15. Mumbai (WR): 40 posts, (CR): 687 posts = 727 posts
16. Muzaffarpur (ECR): 103 posts
17. Patna (ECR): 44 posts
18. Ranchi (ECR): 653 posts, (SER): 1011 posts
19. Secunderabad (SCR): 1035 posts, (ECoR): 305 posts
20. Siliguri (NFR): 226 posts
21. Thiruvananthapuram (SR): 199 posts, (SR/SRD): 16 posts
Pay scale: Rs 5200-20200 grade pay Rs 1900/-
Age limit: 18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2012, relaxation as per rules.
Matriculation or its equivalent under 10+2 system and course completed Act Apprentice (OR) ITI in any of the following specific trades recognized by SCVT/NCVT. Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mill Wright/Maintenance Mechanic, Mechanic Radio & TV, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Wireman, Tractor Mechanic, Armature & Coil Winder, Mechanic Diesel, Heat Engine, Turner, Machinist and Refrigerator & AC Mechanic (OR) Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by AICTE in lieu of ITI.
The candidates pay the fee in the form of Demand draft/Indian Postal Order (IPO) of Rs 40/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/EXSM/Muslims and other category) drawn at the main branch of any of the nationalized Banks in favour of Chairman / Member Secretary / Dy. Secretary / Secretary / Assistant Secretary of Concerned Railway Recruitment Board. The Bank drafts/Indian Postal Orders should be payable at the location where the concerned RRB is situated.
Note: Candidates should write the centralized employment notice no., name of the post applied for, category number of the post and their name and postal address on the reverse of the Bank draft/front side at the space provided in the Indian Postal Order.
Selection procedure: The mode of selection is written test/Aptitude test/document and candidature verification/medical fitness test.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format given in the advertisement, a recent passport size photographs should be pasted on the application form, along with self attested Xerox copies of all necessary certificates and Demand draft/Indian Postal Order (IPO) to the respective address on or before 12-09-2011, (For remote areas 27-09-2011).
More details on this job please visit the official website of this advertisement.